- Sweet and savoury breakfast buffet from 07:00 to 09:30 a.m.
- Lunch à-la-carte: choice of 3 first and 3 second main courses, salad buffet, dessert or fruit in summer from 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.; in winter on request
- Dinner à-la-carte: choice of 3 first and 3 second main courses, salad buffet, dessert or fruit in summer from 7:15 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Afternoon snack: sweet and savoury snack in our Taverna "El Fener" from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (free for all our guests, excluding drinks, only winter season)
- Wine list with the best wines from Trentino and South Tyrol
- No refunds for meals which were not taken
Our Wellnessarea with a Finnish sauna, stone pine sauna, Turkish bath, showers, hot-cold Kneipp path, large whirlpool, Scottish shower and relaxation room with herbal teas is available free of charge for guests who enjoy wellness holidays according to the philosophy of the best Nordic tradition. The centre is open daily from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. On request, bathrobes can be hired for € 5.00. Access to the wellnessarea is allowed for children over 6 years under adult supervision.
Small gym open 24 hours a day only for adults - free of charge.
- Check-in until 11:00 p.m.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Large private car park with video surveillance, free access, exit with code to be requested at reception
- Online ski pass purchase
Fiemme Pinè Cembra Guest Card
On the day of your arrival you will receive the Fiemme and Pinè Guest Card free of charge, which will entitle you to discounts and advantageous benefits on sports and leisure facilities and above all cable cars in Val di Fiemme (even here all the "anti-covid" regulations will be respected (Alpe Cermis - Cavalese, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 - Predazzo; Passo Rolle, Alpe Lusia Bellamonte with the new lifts)) at a cost of € 15. 00 per person valid for the entire stay (discount valid with a minimum stay of 2 nights)!
In addition, free access to Trentino's castles and museums and free use of Trentino's public transport (also trains: only for travel in Trentino). It will give you access to 60 museums, 20 castles and more than 50 attractions.
- All beverages, non-alcoholic and alcoholic (except for breakfast, wellnessarea herbal teas and snacks)
- Late Check Out (availability to be checked on the day of departure), € 20.00 per person in standard rooms, € 40.00 per person in Suites
- Other services not included in the booking